PuraEarth Coupon Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the rules and regulations for the coupon giveaway (“Promotion”) organized by Brown Suitcase Group LLC DBA PuraEarth (“Organizer”). By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time and will be updated without notice. Please read them carefully.
- The Promotion is open to individuals who are legal residents of Arizona, are legally allowed to purchase cannabis at a licensed dispensary in Ariona and are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees, representatives, and agents of the Organizer, as well as their immediate family members and household members, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion will begin on 7-19-2023 and end at the company’s discretion. One winner will be announced every month.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Promotion, participants must receive purchase a PuraEarth product and retrieve the unique entry code for that product. The entry code can be found in the puraearth product.
- Only one entry per product per person is allowed. This means the more PuraEarth products purchased, the greater the chance of winning. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Participants who meet the entry requirements will be eligible to receive a one year supply of PuraEarth branded Products. Participant must have an active and valid medical marijuana card. Winners will receive a total of 36 1000mg cartridges or 72 1g Loaded Pre-Rolls in one transaction which is why a valid medical card is required. Winners will receive the marijuana in one transaction and it will not be divvied out over the course of 12 months. If in the event the winner does not have a medical marijuana card, the winner can either obtain their own card at a later date or choose to redeem an alternative prize. Current alternative prizes are: $100 Visa Gift Card or The maximum amount of marijuana allowed in one transaction in Arizona (5 x 1000mg Cartridges/28 1g Loaded Prerolls)
- The coupon may be subject to additional terms and limitations set forth on the coupon itself.
- The coupon is valid for use only within the specified Redemption Period.
- The coupon is non-transferable, has no cash value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products or services.
- The coupon may not be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers unless otherwise stated.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the coupon at any time without prior notice.
- The winners of the Promotion will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the prior month. The winners will be notified through email within 7 days of the end of the previous month.
- If a winner does not respond to the notification within 3 days, the Organizer reserves the right to select an alternate winner.
Privacy and Publicity:
- By participating in the Promotion, you consent to the use of your name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these Terms and Conditions or attempts to manipulate or tamper with the Promotion process.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical malfunctions that may occur during the Promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in the Promotion, you release the Organizer from any liability arising from your participation in the Promotion or use of the coupon.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Arizona, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Arizona.
By participating in the Promotion, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them in their entirety.